LOGISTICS COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain Inbound and out bond shipments sheet (on tracker by uploading all adequate shipping documents).
- Follow up with Freight Forwarders & Customs Brokers for in time clearance of all the shipments.
- Check the shipping documents of all inbound shipments and give green light to Shipper.
- Advise suitable MOT to shipper by checking weight, dimension and requirement of the shipment.
- Check the complete documents for the out-bond shipments get green light approval from consignee before moving any shipment.
- Prepare the legal documents and other necessary documents required for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Prepare commercial invoices for out-going shipments.
- Seek freight quotes.
- Comply with all applicable WFT policies, be punctual with office work hours and complete assigned tasks efficiently.
- Neatly maintain logistics reports including PL-wise data and savings.
- Promptly report ambiguities / non-conformances.
- Through understanding of logistics functions
- Good communication skill in English
- Good ERP knowledge
- Good in Microsoft Office Excel
- 3-4 Year experience in related job(s) is preferred.