SERVICE DELIVERY COORDINATOR - MSS< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Keeping Record of ongoing and completed Jobs as well as equipment utilization sheet. Sending Equipment Utilization on last date of each month to management.
- Creating JDE WO and issuance of Inventory Requirement accordingly.
- Keep Track of Monthly WO and their cost and sending the sheet to management on last date of each month.
- Overall responsible for Local and International A&I ordering, tracking and receiving.
- Following up all shipments for timely import / export requirement.
- Liaison with Operations and A&I team to maintain minimum stock of A&I.
- Populating Local Purchase, International Orders and International Transfer Sheets on weekly basis and keeping them on track.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the line management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Experienced in A&I Management – JDE system.
- 3-5 Years working experience as support or supply chain