OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - MSS< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Accountable for external business with suitable FOP.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the Line Management with the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
- Ensure zero customer complaints.
- Assesses and maintains optimum working practices to ensure maximum revenue.
- Ensures materials and tooling availability (forward planning) to maximize market share.
- Ensures work is carried out and all operations are done in accordance with company HSE and QA guidelines.
- Perform various other duties assigned by Technical and production Manager.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales to increase market share.
- Ensures set sales targets are met.
- Reports daily to Production Manager on customer visit and issues.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Must be good knowledge in oil industry.
- Having at least 5 years experience in a Supervisory role within Machining/manufacturing industry
- Be familiar with API, GP and VAM License and connections.
- Understands Quality Assurance procedures and API codes, and have at least 5 years experience working in an ISO 9001-2000 and API environment.
- Good verbal communication skills. Have a good command of the English language.
- Must possess basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Basic computer skills are advantageous
- Be self motivated, and pragmatic.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Degree or Diploma in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in API related products.
- Candidate must have a good general knowledge of the equipment related to drilling tools manufacture.
- Candidate should have a good technical knowledge of oil industry and should be able to operate word processor, spreadsheet, and inventory programs / ASAS as required.