IKTIVA DATA SPECIALIST< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Establish positive working relationships with colleagues across the global WFT organization particularly (a) GBP (b) Corporate Marketing (c) country BD teams.
- Promote Weatherford in front of our clients (customer satisfaction with the quality of our data and services).
- Ensure that QHSSE policies and practices are embedded in the organization to ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Understanding both the oil and gas service industry and the processes Weatherford uses to analyze this
- Process & review computer data reports, printouts, in order to create/provide company’s performance indicators with accuracy.
- To turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, manage and maintain data and database systems.
- Process and review operational data, computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Working with all Department heads review the current IKTVA data statistics, define a strategy for each product line so as to ensure that the IKTVA objectives and KPI’s are achieved where practicable.
- Compile and distribute reports as instructed / requested by the direct reporting management.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- To adhere to established Weatherford work ethics and policies at all times when dealing with our customers.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Proficiency in, or ability and willingness to aggressively learn, all Microsoft office products, including (SharePoint, BI, Excel etc…).
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets in (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc…).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to analyse and summarize substantial data into concise top level views/reports.
- Ability to work on emerging and often ambiguous topics with a curious and with a problem solving mind-set.
- High energy: demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities.
- Has or demonstrates willingness to develop, effective communication skills.
- Good Team player, able to share knowledge and resources to achieve team objective with no reservation.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision providing the highest standard and volume of work.
- Graduate in engineering or earth science discipline, business education a valued addition
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Experience with Marketing
- Experience with Data base
- Basic understanding of the In Kingdom Total Value Add (IKTVA) program