ADMIN COORDINATOR - TT< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Perform all required tasks in a safe and professional manner, respecting all Weatherford QHSE policies & practices and ensuring a culture of safe working practices is emanated in the workplace.
- Preparation of Delivery Ticket and Transfer Ticket i.e. Shipment of Thru-Tubing Tools and prepare the paperwork as per WFT Policy & JDE System Follow up on shipments until arrived to destinations, raise any issues related to this with TT Manager or direct line reporting to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
- Return the ticket when the tools come in, working with TT workshop to ensure 100 % correct.
- Ask transfer back from other bases when tools come in, Checking JDE Transfer ticket is correct and auctioning to correct and inform TT Manager if necessary to resolve issues.
- Prepare PO (OF) to receive the returned tools in JDE and to make it available.
- Update Shipment List in the server based on the tools OUT and IN.
- Inspection update for assets.
- Make EM work Order if any tools going for repair i.e. Machine Shops, internal or external supplier.
- Dispose sold and damaged items in JDE system.
- Request PO for Inter company charges and follow up.
- Up date equipment availability based on equipment movement.
- Organize Asset counts quarterly for Saudi; follow up with TT Workshop to ensure count is 100 % accurate.
- Prepare Local and International Requests for assets, stock and non-stock as per JDE.
- Prepare Magic Ticket if there is no JDE item number defined for the above and close out in a timely manner.
- Follow up for International orders & Update expense sheet in the server for national and international purchases.
- Receive brand new materials in JDE against the PO, check if any documentation requested is received as per P.O, i.e. (MTR, COC, tractability). Follow up; raise NCR with TT Manager if supplier has not complied as per order.
- Update International Orders in the server (Weekly Basis).
- Acquire numbers for the brand new tools (assets), ensure description is correct for items received as per JDE and is correct in classification.
- Assist the supported countries on orders as needed.
- Follow up for PO, Work Order and Service Order from the Customer.
- Preparation of Invoice in JDE format or as required by incumbent country contracts or WFT Location, accounting / invoicing.
- Accurately track and Update Revenue Sheet in the server, bi - Weekly minimum or as dedicated by TT Manager.
- Assist on invoicing the supported TT countries where directed by TT Management for MENA / Base.
- Update Personnel Utilization for TT Personnel.
- Accurately Track Jobs - Job File as per IMS requirement, related to work completed.
- Assist with bonus sheet when required (people in the field), when directed by TT Manager.
- Fill up the month end report, related to activity and Tasks completed assigned to TT Operations Manager monthly with actionable items & close out dates where pertinent.
- Provide basic JDE trainings to other admin and people working in the store.
- Coach and train replacement in all areas in related TT activities as per TT IMS.
- Other countries audit. (Travel to other locations to check the TT admin process and give recommendations).
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Knowledge and Understanding Accounting & Clerical Invoicing.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Asset & Inventory Systems particularly related to WFT Systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of QHSSE systems and procedures.
- Degree in accounting or related.
- Minimum of 3 yrs pervious experience in Accounting / Shipping & logistics.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good level of General Education - High School Minimum
- Able to communicate with people at different levels
- Accounting or Related HNC or HND
- Previous Experience in Oilfield Service Company or Related industry Shipping & Logistics
- Formal Training Accounting or clerical related activities.
- Time served apprenticeship or similar to above.
- Previous Experience in JDE or similar Accounting / Asset & Inventory control Systems.