FLEET TECHNICIAN< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- To conduct periodic preventive maintenance inspection of all mechanical equipment of WFT vehicles.
- To promote and control the Preventive Maintenance program of the company.
- Maintain full maintenance record of all the vehicles, their history and mileage done.
- To control storage and inventories of the spare parts.
- Promote the HSE culture in the company as per the corporate guidelines.
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness.
- Follow the workshop supervisor instruction and respect the seniors.
- Clean and maintain the work shop environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
- Knowledge of the tools and systems Company provides.
- Knowledge of Company safety policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Valid driver's license
- High School Education or vocational technical training or equivalent oilfield experience
- Should have job related experience and training in diagnosing mechanical failures, reading mechanical diagrams and accurately assembling and de-assembling the mechanical parts.