HR & ADMIN MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
General HR & Administration Development:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits, wage and salary, employee training, HSE, and government regulations and policies as they impact HR
- Develops and assists the implementation of human resource programs for all legal entities with a concentration on host country labour law and legal issues.
- Develop compensation programs and strategies that allow country operation to attract and retain the best talent.
- Develop coaching strategies, implement dialogues which address specific concerns and issues, and oversee resolution of conflicts/disputes relating to organizational initiatives and activities.
- Assumes responsibility for development of company guidelines, policies and procedures on local contracted employees’ issues.
- Works with senior management to assess company efforts on diversity and cross- cultural inclusion programs, establish best practices, and identify programs to remove barriers which impact on staff retention and advancement.
- Recommend best practices to create opportunities for information flow between region and country, as well as look for opportunities for inter-country information sharing.
- Maintain metrics and prepare periodic reports for senior management for evaluating/measuring initiatives for return on investment.
- Participate in the development of the country plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Increase the proportional Nationalization of the company through training, succession planning and professional development.
- Handle HR relates issues during acquisitions; ensure smooth integration of new and existing businesses.
- Involvement in all redundancy consultations.
- Provides employee counselling as necessary
- Plans and coordinates employee functions, suggestion program, etc.
- Take an active role in providing guidance for the HR team in the country that promotes the overall acceptable standards.
- Provides product line managers and department leaders with direct counsel and support for building a culture of excellence, and trusted space.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Conduct wage and salary surveys.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Review benefits policies, add input and provide feedback regarding the effectiveness and needs of the benefits programs required in the Country.
Training/ Organizational Development:
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Oversee execution of a performance management process linking performance assessment and compensation results to set country goals and accountabilities. Ensure all staff receives appraisals in accordance with company policy.
- Results-focused understands what is important to employees and management is committed to achieving goals.
- Capable communication skills, handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
- Must have depth of experience in organizational development, coaching, training, and leading cultural initiatives throughout an international organization.
- Willingness to travel when and if needed, percentage of travel is 10%
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related degree.
MBA or related Master’s degree is desired. PHR/SPHR/ CIPD certification preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive HR & Admin Management experience with some international exposure.
- Fluent English is a prerequisite whilst knowledge of Arabic would be a plus.
- Previous experience with multi-site country.