SENIOR SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
Basic Function: Basic Level of Well Testing Operation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Select appropriate equipment, organize crews and arrange accommodations (if required) with the Well Test Coordinator.
- Ensure that all required crew members are available and properly equipped with all required personal protective equipment (PPE) and clothing (steel toed work boots, FR (Fire Retardant) coveralls, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves and hearing protection).(Appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
- Ensure that the job package is equipped with all required tools and spare parts.
- Supervise and/or perform installation, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Minimally supervised involvement in the fabrication, repairs, rebuilding and maintenance of equipment. Not to include welding or major engine repairs.
- Utilization and communication of knowledge gained in troubleshooting and field repairs of equipment.
- Selection, inspection, calibration and installation of equipment.
- Communicate regularly with customer rep. and Well Test Coordinator regarding job program and operational parameters.
- Submit all required safety reports to the Well Test Coordinator and company rep.
- Ensure completion of daily operational and maintenance forms.
- Submit daily digital job files to base management.
- Complete daily tickets as required.
- Ensure accurate data collection is maintained and documented.
- Report all incidents and accidents to the appropriate Weatherford manager and company rep.
- Perform all work in accordance to standard operating procedures (SOP) and ensure compliance to government, industry and company laws, regulations and policies.
- Attend and actively participate in all required safety meetings.
- Review HAZOP concerns with all Weatherford operators.
- Participate fully in all required QHSE training – (Employee Development System Learning Plan.
- Subject to set rotational schedule
- Report to work on time to field or base during rotational schedule and be prepared to work for the duration of the shift
- Assist in logistics associated with execution of job.
- Assist in training of Well Test Operators.
- Conduct regular observations of all crew members ensuring that:
- Safe operating procedures are followed.
- All equipment is being operated in accordance with job specifications, applicable regulations and with Weatherford policy.
- Report potential problems to Well Test Coordinator.
- Train and/or cross train in all Well Testing equipment and services.
- Support of and communication with all field employees, Supervisors, Managers and Customers.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of all required documentation and billing information on field jobs, manual or computerized. Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out diligently to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Team building
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Deal with the public in a positive,
- Courteous and respectful manner
- High School at minimum
- 6– 10 Years in the same field of operation