DD V FIELD SPECIALIST< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
• Operate and maintain motors and down hole tools at rig site
• Interpret down hole data and liaise with LWD/MWD Engineers, company men and geologists.
• Generate daily and Final Well reports on service performance.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Would have to participate in Pre-spud meetings with the customers
• Thorough knowledge of Drilling Systems products and services .
• Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills.
• Positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation .
• Obtained CET-4 certificate