CREW CHIEF - WL< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
The Operator has obtained the necessary skills and knowledge in order to safely perform a variety of complex Wireline services. The expectation at this level is to perform tasks without direct supervision and without the assistance of others. Duties and responsibilities include driving heavy vehicles, servicing and maintaining tools and equipment, and assisting the Field Engineer / Specialist with well site operations.
The employee has obtained the necessary skills and knowledge and is capable of working autonomously on tasks covering advanced services in Open Hole and/or Cased Hole domains. Additionally, they should demonstrate leadership and contribute towards improvement of safe work practices, service quality and efficiency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completion of all related competencies, proficiency and training required to successful reach this level, as detailed on Wireline Career Progression document.
- Utilize Wireline documentation, databases and other online training systems.
- Prepare and supervise operators crew on the preparation of tools and equipment, and complete paperwork requirements.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of Wireline operations policies & procedures, which may include Radiation, Ballistics, Pressure Control, rig up, and preventative maintenance.
- Perform and supervise operators crew on tasks associated with a typical Wireline job, which include planning and preparation, load-out and backload, rigging, clean-up and basic maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline units.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform and mentor wireline services at the location, which may include tools and equipment in some of the technology groups into Open Hole and/or Cased Hole domains.
- Direct responsible for the Winch Activity of Wireline Unit during all duration of the field operation.
Minimum Experience Level
- Previous wireline experience in Saudi Arabia is a must (minimum 7 years)
- Pipe Conveyed Logging Experience
- Rigless Experience
- Crew Chief experience in Saudi Arabia
- Pressure Control experience and certification for 10K PCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate in Arabic and English
- Commercial Driver’s Licence with Hazardous Materials endorsement or equivalent