LWD III LEAD FIELD SPECIALIST< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the operation of the LWD field surface software
- Responsible for the rig up and rig down of equipment.
- Responsible for operation and configuration of downhole LWD tools.
- Responsible for ensuring that operational specifications (limits) of the downhole LWD tools are not exceeded.
- Responsible for quality of field reports.
- Responsible for the data quality provided to customer.
- Participate in field incident root cause analysis.
- Responsible for supervising, mentoring and training Trainee (LWD I) and Junior (LWD II) field engineers.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment. A safe and healthy workplace for all employees.
- Enforcing all safety precautions and practices.
- Promoting safe work practices.
- Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills.
- Positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation
- Relevant industry experience. Requires competency assessment upon hire to evaluate level of knowledge.
- Completed the qualifications of Weatherford - Level 3 - Drilling Services - LWD as per the Drilling Services competency program.
- Bachelor’s degree or
- Experience in relevant service line within Weatherford
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Earth Sciences
- Must be available to travel extensively domestically and internationally.
- Work on and offshore.
- Has demonstrated extensive troubleshooting skills in field environment
- Basic knowledge of Drilling systems, products and services