RECEIVABLE ACCOUNTANT< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews status of customers’ accounts and initiates appropriate collection and follow-up action by contacting each account according to due date.
- Verifies contract and order’s requirements and compiles the related documents to substantiate transactions prior to issuing customer invoices of accomplished jobs.
- Prepares and develops invoices and ensures obtaining the authorized superiors’ signature(s) prior submitting to customers.
- Prepares and delivers inter-company invoices on monthly basis.
- Visits or phones customer and attempts to persuade customer to pay amount due or arranges for payment at later date
- Confers and reviews with customer terms of sales and/or service contracts in attempt to determine reason for overdue/nonpayment accounts and to secure payment.
- Investigates and confers with superiors to resolve any problems concerning outstanding uncollected invoices.
- Receives payments/checks from customer and deposits them in company’s bank accounts.
- Records information about status of customer payments and collection efforts and report them regularly to superiors.
- Compiles, sorts and files documents, such as invoices, checks and substantiating business transactions.
- Updates the electronic accountant with invoices and job costing on monthly bases.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed.
- Collects and verifies customer’s statements of annual withholding taxes as well as finalizing any bending issues with the taxation authorities as well as ensures payment to authorities.
- Handles procedures required for covering the company ‘s contracts with Contract’s Social Insurance as per governmental authorities’ requirement. ( Whenever needed)
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Coordinates with purchasing department updating sales items inventory records and may conduct physical count for services and sales items in different locations.
- Assists in compiling and developing Year End’s revenue reports
- Provide general clerical support when needed.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of billing practices and controls.
- Prior work experience required.
- General computer knowledge. ( MS Office and Electronic Accountant
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.