ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
- The TRS Admin plays a critical role in driving operational conformance through supporting the implementing and adherence to Company’s Operational Excellence and Performance System.
- The role will generally include day to day interaction with assisting the country TRS team to schedule maintenance and field personnel activities in order to meet the customer’s needs.
- Working closely with shared service support functions such as HR, Logistics and Procurement, the position will ensure that TRS operational personnel are compliant with customer and contractual requirements.
- Tasks will include monitoring open daily communication and enhancing TMDE, JDE, AFE, Accounting, Budget affairs and Local Support Functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. They will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by senior Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Responsible for all QHSSE matters related to their operation, facilities and their staff.
- Ensure compliance with Weatherford, and where appropriate Client’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Act in accordance with the Roles and Responsibilities as described in Document 3-2-ME-GL-TRS-00001 QHSE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – TRS MENA
Human Resources Management
- Work with Product Line Management and Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the TRS BU in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
Ensure all TRS BU staff have objectives set and performance reviews completed in accordance with HR directions and timelines
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity throughout the TRS BU that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfil organizational and TRS BU goals efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinates and plans the work of the department to ensure compliance with existing contractual obligations.
- Sources and allocates equipment and/or personnel requirements ensuring they are fit for purpose and in accordance with customer’s requirements / instructions.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance quality, efficiency, and output.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the Admin Department that will ensure compliance with organizational requirements as well as contractual obligations.
- Review performance data that includes QHSE, financial, capital efficiency and utilisation reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness. Propose actions to address any potential performance issues.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to measure and drive the functions of the TRS BU. Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track performance, trends and department direction.
- Support the product line tactical plan and ensure that operational and technical objectives are met.
- Establishes effective communication with all areas of operation within the country
- Works with Asset and Inventory Management teams in assessing locally held assets and inventory supporting the effort to reduce levels of slow and non-moving inventory and assets.
- Ensures operations are compliant with Company’s asset and inventory management policies and procedures.
- Working closely with Product Line Manager to increase utilization of locally held assets and resources. Identify excess capacity and actively source transfer opportunities.
- Participates in development of the product line’s tactical plans across the geo market and ensures implementation of the key aspects of the plan.
- Assist in delivering TRS training and competence strategy for Country consistent with Company’s Global and Regional processes and goals.
- Additional Local Duties
- Act as a focal point between the TRS team & A&I team in managing accuracy of Serial, RN, JDE numbers for ASSETS, INVENTORY and Stock Items in line with descriptions.
Administrate, Monitor, Evaluate and prepare Appraisal of Personnel Supervised.
Promote, advocate and recommend awards or disciplinary actions of personnel supervised
- English Language: Has fully operational command of the spoken and written language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriacies. Misunderstandings may occur in unfamiliar situations. Handles complex detailed argumentation well
- Comprehensive knowledge and operational understanding of TRS Services and Equipment.
- Possess strong customer service skills, i.e. listening, follow-through, willingness to help
- Good interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills
- Proven track record in Asset and Inventory Management and experience with ERP software.
- Basic working of Quality Management systems.
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to adapt positively to changes in policies, procedures, priorities or work environments
- Good presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve reasonably complex issues
- Basic working knowledge surrounding occupational health and safety and corporate regulatory compliance.
- Gain a good understanding and knowledge of web based ERP systems (J D Edwards) as it pertains to operations.
- English Language: Has fully operational command of the language: appropriate, accurate and fluent with complete understanding
- Possess excellent project planning and project management skills with the ability to develop both short-term and long-term plans/goals
- Good working knowledge of occupational health and safety and corporate regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic “Quote to Cash” process.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices and employee relations
Excellent understanding and knowledge of web based ERP systems (J D Edwards).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Internationally recognized Degree Qualifications in Mechanical, Electronic, Petroleum engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience within oilfield operations.
Minimum of 1 years with supervisory/management responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years related working experience in Tubular Running Services
At least 4 years related working experience in Tubular Running Services with 2 years in a supervisor role.
- The role may require periodic travel to fulfil the role requirements. This travel may be planned or as a result of an unplanned event requiring urgent travel.
- In depth knowledge of TRS equipment and services.
- Good computer and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to work closely and communicate interactively with all level of employees with Weatherford, supply chain, sub-contractor, and client base.
- Non-rotational position based in Country of Operation.
- Local driving license
- First Aid Trained
Fork Lift Licence