SERVICE SUPERVISOR TRAINEE< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Advise the company representative and base support personnel of any discrepancies
- Understand the requirements of the proposed work scope.
- Liaise with the Weatherford Supervisor and confirm the objectives of the operation.
- Use Information gathered from the client in conjunction with TT Supervisor to prepare a technical proposal & where required commercial proposal to suit .
- All customer interfaces will be conducted in a proficient and professional manner.
- Attend pre-job meeting with Operation Coordinator/Manager prior to the job. Ensure full understanding of the requirements of the job and equipment to be used.
- Check all required information, data sheets; operating manuals are present and correct.
- Ensure all required personal protective equipment (PPE) is carried to location in compliance with regulations of the company platform/rig requirements.
Check all equipment sent to location and ensures everything is accounted for by means of the load out schedule.
- Check all equipment has been appropriately configured & serviced for the operation.
- Measure & record all bottom hole assembly (BHA) making note of lengths, OD’s, ID’s, ball seat sizes and any other configuration settings deemed appropriate prior to running equipment into the wellbore.
- Conduct risk assessments in conjunction with TT Supv on rig/platform QHSE requirements. Task based risk assessments will also be conducted to ascertain potential risks and implement controls to mitigate those potential risks.
- Make up BHA’s in accordance with TT Supv and the specification in the programme and the direction of the company representative. Safe working practices are required throughout the rig up & rig down processes.
- Once operations are complete, all work job packs related to the job must be completed and signed off by the company representative.
- Jobs must be entered into TT Supv WPTS with your input to ensure all required inputs to ensure all important and mandatory information is captured.
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for, safely contained and back loaded.
- Attend a post job de-brief meeting with operational supervisor(s) and hand in all work pack documentation. Use this opportunity to report back any feedback regarding safety & equipment, client satisfaction and service delivery for the job.
- TT Competency Program to be actively pursued by the employee for continual improvement , pertaining to clearly demonstrating assembly and disassembly of TT tools pertinent to the designation level , i.e. SS1 , SS2 & GSS
Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
- QHSSE Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Contribute in QHSSE reporting on customer location / job & within assigned location / district .
- Good written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate with people at different levels.
- Computer literacy required.
- Ability to use WFT computer programs for TT application, provided to assist in calculations for proper job planning and execution.
- Good understanding of basic flow operated tools thru-tubing tools deployed via coiled tubing and/or jointed pipe.
- Basic understanding of thru-tubing tools deployed via coiled tubing and/or jointed pipe.
- Degree education in Engineering