SERVICE TECHNICIAN L1 - CMT< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training.
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Perform job preparation tasks such as; measuring and documenting sales and rental items, assembly of tools per
- work instructions, preparation for testing, disassembly and repair of items per procedure.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch; package and load-out
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket
- signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field. .
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Cementing products and services including having the ability to correctly
- Identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems
- Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Ability to mentor entry level field personnel
- Good project management skills
- Self-motivated and committed to service quality
- Rig-Pass, WellCap and other relevant safety training as required
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Engineering Diploma or high school with 2 years field experience or equivalent.
- 2 years field experience is preferred.