GENERAL FIELD ENGINEER I< Back To Job Listing
Duties and responsibilities include the proper maintenance of tools and equipment, crew supervision, ensuring compliance to policies, managing information and customer data, and customer relations.
- Capable of working autonomously on tasks covering majority of the services in Open Hole and/or Cased Hole domains.
- Contribute towards improvements in service quality which includes failure analysis, processes and procedures, and customer service.
- Act as mentors and coaches for other employees into field operation job family with lower seniority.
- Completion of all related competencies, proficiency and training required to successful reach this level, as detailed on Wireline Career Progression document.
- Demonstrate and improve knowledge and understanding of Wireline operations policies & procedures, which include Radiation, Pressure Control, rig up, and preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all relevant Wireline documentation and other online training and support systems.
- Performs complex job planning and preparation of tools and equipment, promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Promptly report issues, lessons learned and best practices using the appropriate online system.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform advanced wireline services at the location, which may include tools and equipment in some or all technology groups into Open Hole and/or Cased Hole domains.
- Supervise all tasks associated with a complex Wireline job, which includes load-out and backload, rig up, winch operation, clean-up and maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline
Experience in performing the following wireline services is required:
- Compact Well Shuttle conveyance (Messenger / Impulse systems)
- MFT Pressures and Sampling experience
- Wireline Conveyed Open Hole Logging with Compact Logging tools
Experience with the following services or willingness to learn to perform these services is an asset:
- RES Pressures and Sampling
- Wireline Conveyed Open Hole Logging with Standard Logging tools
- Pipe Conveyed Logging conveyance
Additional minimum qualification
- Engineering or Geology degree
- Weatherford Safety training
- Weatherford certificates of completion for Radiation and Pressure Control
- 5 Years or more of previous Wireline experience with Weatherford
- General Field Engineer breakout
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS