ADMIN COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
- Preparation and submission of weekly overtime/ attendance local coefficient fund sheet of office/Work Shop staff.
- Preparation and submission of monthly FRE staff movement report to accounts for local staff on every month
- Submission of vacation/sick leaves request in e-connect system on behalf of local and follow up unless approved from HR.
- Preparation of manual vacation applications for field staff on their behalf and follow up unless approved.
- Arrangement for flights and airport pick up of international staff requirements following WSA travel policy.
- Requesting HR for visa exit – re-entry and follow up unless issued.
- Keep track and record on expiry dates of iqama, Aramco ID, coast guard letters and drivers license on expiry follow up HR/ GROs unless got renewed and request if needed.
- Keeping record of department vehicles and request for company or customer stickers as per appointments
- Keeping record of department mobile sims cards and getting and distribution of the periodic bills
- Preparation and submission of local cash/credit purchase requests after getting quotation and follow up unless get items/ services received
- Verify meal allowances sheets submitted by field staff after attaching copy of each job ticket done during the month all together to accounts.
- Preparation of travel expense claims and submission to accounts after getting approval from PL manager and HR manager
- Preparing expenses report for each hand of department and submitting to accounts department.
- Track record of PPE for all shop and field hands
- Prepare/request with Procurement for QHSE courses for field hands and keep record for expiration.
- Any other task instructed by PL Manager or Coordinator for administrative support
- Saudi National
- English Language written and comprehensive required Mid to advance level
- Previous Administrator/office job prefered
- Software knowledge and skills (excell, word, power point, outlook)