BUCKING WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN< Back To Job Listing
Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
• demonstrate personal commitment to the prevention of employee injury, ill health, and Non-Productive Time (NPT).
• communicate and consult with Supervisor on safety, health, reliability, quality and protection of the environment;
• Actively seek ways to eliminate and/or minimize identified, workplace hazards, processes inefficiencies, process variance, and the prevention of pollution associated with workshop and services;
• Coordinate with supervisor & Plans daily activities of the workshop and communicate to your team.
• Operate Weatherford SA JV Bucking machine as per SOP.
• Reading Graphs & identify inaccuracy independently.
• Responsible for receiving all incoming materials and report to supervisor/ Service delivery coordinator.
• Maintain Periodic Preventive maintenance records for torque machine.
• Bucking/Installation Technician required to follow the safety guidelines given and will also participate in this work within the duties and obligations that apply to his position.
• Understanding Weatherford quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the quality system manual, operating & technical procedures and workplace instruction.
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these
Any Diploma or Degree