CUSTOMER SERVICE REP< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford International plc, an Irish-domiciled company, is one of the largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system,
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system,
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Main Job Responsibilities:-
- Perform timely and accurate billing based on customer billing requirements and submit all final invoices.
- Ensure that all customer documentation is up-to-date.
- Ensure the hard copy of the invoices filed and stored with identification label to get easily when requires.
- Responsible for assisting other billing coordinators with all aspects of customer billing, preparation and editing of invoices.
- Checks open SO/DT’s for invoicing status and follow up with PL to get job documents to finalize the invoice and close the ticket.
- Responsible for customer inquiries and prepares reports with respect to billing (i.e PO status).
- Prepares the monthly performance and billing report (revenue/un billed) package distribution.
- Perform responds to inquiries from PL Coordinators, billing partners, customers, Customer Accounts Manager and others, as requested.
- Proactively develop and enhance business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain full working knowledge of billing functions, reports and inquiries.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and explain complex billing arrangements with/to billing team and management.
- Assist with special projects on various issues as needed and other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Ensure adherence to invoice quality standards and compliance with revenue recognition policies.
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training.
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Act as a final approver for such invoices before they are submitted to the customer.
- Must be able to carry out different tasks of different nature and able to submit 5-6 reports on different factors.
- Data reporting and finding out problems in the data and solving it is the major job
- Excellent customer and employee interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially English.
- Excellent knowledge about inventory management processes and procedures
- Enterprise Resource Planning system knowledge
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised