PRODUCTION PLANNER< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Prepares production schedules.
- Establishes sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion dates.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
- Prepares OQ and follow up with procurement on orders.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
Manufacturing Engineering qualification preferred. IT qualifications
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Criteria: Minimally 0-2+ years related experience with Technical/College, or 5 years manufacturing experience