SENIOR CARBIDE WELDER - MSS< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
1.To understand ISO-API Procedure, work Instructions within the company.
2.Full knowledge of the hard banding process and the different applications. Duraband, Arnco etc..
3. Complies with all aspects of health, safety and environmental requirements.
4. Responsible to housekeeping, safe operation and PPE during the shift.
5. Hard facing and welding work shall be carried out as per route card and Drawing.
6. Route card preparation for emergency work and report to operations Manager, following day
7. Understand calibration of measuring equipment and requirements.
8. In-house training of work processes to be provided to hard banding welders.
9. Day to day welding & hard facing work, control and help to other welders to reach the target.
10. Perform any other reasonable task on the request of the Machine shop & Weld shop Manager
11. Train local welders for hard banding application.
Although the above list seem the main responsibilities of the company a flexible and adaptable approach with the correct attitude are seen as the most essential ingredients to enable smooth transactions of all jobs in order to achieve targets. Other tasks will be required if and when the operations Manager advises.
- Hard banding skilled, techniques and understanding various application types.
- Leadership and admin skills
- Technical school or Diploma
- Minimum 5 year experience in hard banding application, general fabrication welding, also experience in hard facing of mills and stabilizers in an oil field company preferred.