MATERIAL HANDLER I< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
MATERIAL HANDLER Basic Function Palletizing Loading Unloading Delivery to Aramco & Other Customers.
- Ensure Weatherford’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Communicating with WFT management for material delivery and palletizing delivery orders.
- Confirming palletizing list is same as MDD for delivery regarding volume of items required
- Proper and safe loading practises as per Weatherford safe practices and local laws regarding delivery of products
- Operation of heavy units in a safe and efficient manner as per WFT policy
- Daily forklift checks of all units under his control
Any special tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Must have knowledge and experience on how to manage loading and offloading operations.
- Excellent customer and employee interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment