OPERATIONS MANAGER - TT< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Conduct operational, sales and business aspects of the product line throughout KSA . Interface with the relevant business development function to identify potential opportunities for expansion and additional revenue generation and with the country Geozone manager to implement the services.
- Co-ordinate, control and execute job planning of associated operations in-line with Weatherford and client company policies, procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
- Interface with other “WellServices” product lines to promote integrated approach to the market place.
- Understanding of Wellservices operations.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to prioritise work, experienced in process control and systems management.
- Good Computer skills - computer literate, word/excel/power point.
- Previous experience of a Supervisory role in an Operations environment.
- Must have good commercial awareness and previous experience of financial reporting.
- Ability to prioritise workload to best suit needs of client and company
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Previous supervisory, team leader or management experience.
- Provide evidence of experience in well intervention operations or technical sales
- Existing client base / network of client contacts
- Previous oilfield related experience within a large service sector company.
- Knowledge of Weatherford services and product lines
- Knowledge of the latest industry practices and equipment for HDWFS / intervention operations
- Ability to carry out problem job analysis and reporting