SERVICE SUPERVISOR II - TT< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Supervise the running of thru-tubing equipment and services offshore whilst conducting the work in a safe and professional manner. Whilst onshore, provide technical advice to onshore personnel to assist in forthcoming operations & client proposals.
- Willing to participate in many different disciplines as required when working with a small, dedicated workforce
- Methodical, precise & accurate approach to tasks.
- Able to communicate with people at different levels.
- Professional, Technical, Academic Certificates required for the job
- Mechanical engineering apprenticeship
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Experience in working with downhole tools
- Good understanding of basic flow operated tools thru-tubing tools deployed via coiled tubing and/or jointed pipe.
- Operational experience in the use of thru-tubing downhole tools and equipment.
- Working knowledge of hydraulically operated equipment.
- Experience in using Mechanical and hydraulic thru-tubing downhole tools.