CNC MACHINIST< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Manufacture, modify or repairs of jobs, tubular connections, accessories, tools and equipment as needed.
*Operate CNC machines to fabricate parts as Builds and/or modifies equipment in accordance to established API specifications and procedures to meet specific requirements.
*Assists in maintaining machinery parts and ensures implementing the machineries’ preventive maintenance as scheduled.
*Program the CNC machine to perform work to drawings.
*Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes workplace safety as per company’s Safety policy.
*Provides various other machining services when required.
*Works assignments carried out to the highest quality level. Willing to work 12 hr shifts.
*Must understand and comply with all safety rules, quality system and company policies of Weatherford.
- Authority to stop any unsafe work in the company.
WADM EMPLOYEES HSE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- While at work, (and while on work premises) WADM employees shall:
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety;
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of persons and the environment, that may be affected by their acts or omissions at work;
- Co-operate with their employer with respect to any instructions and/or actions taken by the employer to protect the employee and/or comply with HSE requirements;
- Report to their immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazard and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Report all HSE related incidents and work-related injuries to concerned persons,
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided at the workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the environment.
- Not to bring any kind of alcoholic beverages into the workplace for consumption therein or to work in a state of drunkenness to enter or remain on the premises, and this include all type of drugs,
- Must comply with the personal safety precautions, use and care of protective devices including Personal protective equipment provided for Health & Safety, as per the low , disciplinary actions might be taken if noncompliance.
- Not to have any contact with moving parts, including rotating parts and machines,
- Not to removal or install barriers and machine guards whilst the machine is running and the machine shall not be operated unless being reinstalled in its place, and allowed by the maintenance Dep. representative.
- Not entre an area if not authorized to do so, and where machinery is operating unless dressed in clothing and PPE suitable to the nature of work and in compliance with the orders specified by the plant for safety of employees.
All employees have the right and the obligation to STOP an unsafe act or condition , and use the STOP work authority protocols,
*Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor.
*Knowledge of Heidenhein, Mazatrol Fusion640 and/or Fanuc control programming and operation. Able to program and machine independently. Should be able to input correct cutting data of each type of tool into programs. Good understanding of tooling geometries.
Mechanical aptitude. Good knowledge in reading engineering drawings and good mathematical skills.
*Extensive Ability and knowledge of operating CNC milling/lathe and various hand tools such as grinders, etc. Should have a thorough knowledge of cutting data of latest tooling.
*Good Working Knowledge of manufacturing and repairing of job work.( API rotary, casing and tubing threads,etc preferred for cnc turners )
*Must be able to use and read Micrometers and various other measuring equipment.
*Individual must be able to speak and follow instructions in English.
Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
Required diploma / 2 years certificate in mechanical field
Minimum 3 years’ experience in CNC machining (milling/lathe).Experience in Heidenhain, Fanuc or Mazatrol Fusion640 millturn having preference.