WELDER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Accountable for QHSES and EEP operations for his relevant functions.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the Line Management with the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and the delegate is capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Fabricates equipment from raw materials.
- Flames cut, welds and fabricates structures to applicable specifications.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis (during the scheduled shifts)
- Works assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must understand and comply with all quality and safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Performs various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- Ability, knowledge and experience of welding process and materials (preferably in petroleum industry)
- Good Working Knowledge of fabricating equipments from raw materials
- Must be able to use and read basic measuring tools
- Basic understanding of metallurgy.
- Basic knowledge of down-hole working conditions
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to weld multiple processes.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Candidate must have diploma or certificate for welding, metal fitting or pipefitting.
- Candidate must be able to read drawings or should be able to draw object for less qualified people (helpers) to perform work accordingly.
- Candidate should have 3-5 years working experience as a Welder and metal fitting or previous experience with the same sort of equipment