Equipment Operator - Coiled Tubing< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- Operate efficiently all auxiliary equipment without supervision, such as: CT Unit, Chemical and acid Transport, Winch/ crane Truck, Iron Truck, Transfer Pump, and N2 pump, PCE, various sizes Injector heads etc.
- Full maintenance capabilities on all mentioned equipment and also have to assist maintenance teams when doing the mechanic side preventative maintenance on the same eqt mentioned.
- Identify, explain function, and efficiently operate primary equipment, such as: CT units, Acid Pump, and Nitrogen Transport.
- Identify and explain function of primary equipment, such as: Nitrogen Pump.
- Apply all the disciplines of driving, rigging up, operating and rigging down equipment on location.
- Maintain equipment and accurate driving records as required by region specific transportation requirements.
- Maintain satisfactory driving record.*
- Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
- Required to work on a 24 hour call basis.
- Assist CT Service Supervisor on all paper work necessary to be done on location or paper work required in the base
- Assist CT Service supervisor evaluating all team members firmly but fairly.
- Assist in training subordinates accordingly and act as their mentor whenever needed.
- Assist the Service supervisor maintaining good record on the chemicals and additives either on locations or back in the main base.
- Assist Service supervisor setting up the CT simulation software and start learning the basics of it.
Knowledge and Skills
- Valid Hazardous Materials Endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid Tanker Endorsements or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and QHSE rules and regulations.
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of CT experience in a Service Company or Oilfield Operating Company.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License or the ability to obtain one.