ADMIN COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Accountable for QHSES and EEP operations for his relevant functions.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the Line Management with the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and the delegate is capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Input information and prepare documents on the JDE system
- Edit Work status spreadsheet
- Prepare quotes for MANUAFCTURE & Repair jobs for external customer.
- Invoice to external customers.
- Checking of work packages to ensure documentation is correct as per quality system.
- May compile and type statistical reports, submitting quotations , invoices, payment collections for 4 years newly awarded mills redressing contract from ARAMCO.
- Provides general clerical and invoicing support when needed.
- To attend and participate in QHSE Meeting.
Perform various other duties, assigned to you by the supervisor, which may include assist in the day to day activities of the workshop
Required Experience: Degree or Diploma wit 3-4 years in computer operation, preferred hands on experience in JDE system.