MPD Senior Engineer< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
The role includes the overall technical responsibility for the UBD /
- MPD operational activities during the project, which include but are not limited to the following activities:
- Evaluate, prepare and assist the client with the design of each drilling program, whilst coordinating all data and requirements with the Project
- Manager to enable a constant project overview towards meeting client’s objective.
- Interface with the client, drilling contractor and directional drilling provider to advise during the drilling periods and to provide solutions to issues if required
- Provide overall project responsibility for Weatherford’s UBD / MPD operational personnel and equipment with assistance / support from the
- Project Manager and the Senior Supervisor.
- Ensure the well is drilled in compliance with the UB / MP drilling program
- Monitor well conditions to ensure Underbalanced conditions.
- Specify injection rates and back pressure on the well to ensure all
- Underbalanced drilling criteria are fulfilled.
- Monitor production to provide reservoir characterization while drilling (where feasible)
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data acquisition.
- Implement and enforce Weatherford QHSE Policies.
- Technical, operational & engineering focal point, for all UBD / MPD daily and end of well reporting and field records, direct through to the Project Manager and the client representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree. (Engineering)
- Min. 5 yr experience in MPD operations.
- Experience in Operating the Microflux Control System.
- Experience in Saudi Aramco Operations.