Account Manager – Rigless Operations & Well Intervention< Back To Job Listing
Develop high level relationships within the customer organization that effectively enable the growth of Weatherford Product Lines in the Rigless & Well Intervention markets (eg) Pressure Pumping, Coiled Tubing, Well Testing, Rigless Well Servicing.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Grow revenue & market share in a cross product line environment.
- Develop strategies and tactics that deliver unique customer solutions.
- Build strong working relationships with client and effectively promote the WFT brand.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team to grow WFT share of established market and create unique niche markets and a sustainable competitive lead.
- Fluent English speaker, Arabic fluency is an advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated self-starter/self-motivated.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 10-15 years
- GCC or KSA working experience.
- Onshore & Offshore experience.
- Experienced working in a large National Oil Company environment.
Technical / Operational / Sales & Business Development experience in any combination of the following :
- Well Stimulation
- Wireline / Slickline
- Coiled Tubing
- Pressure Pumping
- Artificial Lift
- Well Testing
- Well Interventions
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Engineering / Science Degree
- Team player, effective relationship builder, excellent communicator, problem solver and self-starter.