SCAL Lab Technician - Reservoir Solutions< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Performance of all preparation work according to documented procedures, including set up, maintenance of core holders and equipment. Adherence to safety and quality assurance systems is mandatory.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilites
- Performing preparation work such as, set up preparation, loading and unloading of samples, and brine preparation
- Will be ensuring the equipment required to perform the tests is fully maintained and well cleaned.
- Referring back to senior engineer any problems encountered so that the need for application of alternative procedures can be assessed.
- Rock sample handling/preparation.
- Adhering to ISO9001 Quality management system related procedure.
- Handling any other responsibility as assigned by senior engineer.
- High School or Diploma
- Devotion, dedication, goal oriented, team spirit, and self-motivated.
- one year of laboratory organizational experience.
Physical & Mental Effort Requirements:
- Physical strength is required for lifting heavy rock samples/equipment. Physical stamina is required due to the repetitive nature of some tasks. May be required to stand all day.
- Mental effort required to plan appropriate schedules to meet specified deadlines. Stress is expected due to high demands of the job and regular priority changes.
- Good knowledge of laboratory systems/equipment essential.
- Reporting skills.
- Coordination and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.